Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy b-day Adam!


Whats a better gift? This is Koolhaas! NIce huh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pattern, and plan on doing another one. Its nice to do a pattern that is EXACTLY correct. This yarn on the other hand... feels like I ripped out a bunch of hair from a doll and twisted it in my fingers and knit it. BAD BAD BAD. Sorry everyone that likes this yarn, but I will NEVER touch it again. It was Berroco's Peruvia. Sorry guys. Hate it.

Now, I am starting a nice little project to keep my hands warm- nothing does it quite like CASHMERE. :)

5 comments:

Allison said...

love the hat!!

And I miss you...

We have only internet, so that's why I can't type that much, and I type fast.

Let's get together in April. Miranda and I were thinking another knitting party.

Vouray said...

Great looking hat! Wow, sorry to hear about Peruvia! I hadn't heard bad stuff yet. Wait, I knitted something with it. Hum. Didn't bother me, but Malabrigo and Ultra alpaca are my mainstays.

LauraRN said...

Hey, Mimi-- The hat looks great, even if you don't much like the yarn.
Cashmere-- YaY!!!

Miranda said...

Can I con you out of the pattern for this hat? ;)

"Meems" said...

yeah, if you come into the store when I am working:)