Friday, August 3, 2007

Classroom Fun

Hey everyone! I am sure you are all convinced that i have dropped off the planet because I no longer work at Mosaic, but i am still here! I spent all week working in my classroom and I am physically exhausted. I am so glad I could get in there early because the more people come in, the more tempted i will be to gab instead of getting things done.

I have gotten a lot done in my room, and finally feel like... this is actually happening. I am actually going to be a teacher. I got my class list and cant wait to meet each one of them. I hope they are sweet:)

I knit today during a mathematics training seminar! Woo hoo! I impressed myself even. I can knit that candleflame shawl without looking at the pattern. amazing.

I dont have a picture, so to bad for you. :) I miss you all!!

4 comments:

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

I miss you! I am so glad to be back on-line and hope to make it to my classroom next week. I just needed to focus on getting the house livable before I get sucked into making the classroom my own. I can't wait to share pictures and stories. Wish we could have lunch at Cabo and just talk. But, we will just have to make do with this for now.

Miranda said...

I miss you too, we should totally hang out sometime! You are hilarious on lack of sleep.

Allison said...

Yay for your classroom... :-)

Pictures soon?

Vouray said...

I finished Potter. I'm not sure I like neat and tidy endings...but it is sort of a kid's book. Liked it though. Hope all is well!