Monday, October 22, 2007

ooh hello

Hi everyone! Here I am once again after a long day of work. I am sitting on the couch watching Jeopardy, and waiting for the Bachelor to come on. Anyone with me? I am proud to say that I have finished my cashmere scarf, but I left my camera at work, so maybe tomorrow. Amazingly, it came out pERFECT and i am so in love with it! I am going to pick up my knitting here in a min, and thought I would look at Knitty.com to see what is new there, and I found this... and I serously love the stinking thing. ahhh... well, maybe.

Work is going fine. It feels like I am always behind, but i love my kids, and really DO look forward to everyday:)

Ok, thats it. Let me know that you guys are alive:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

any favs on the Bachelor?

Anonymous said...

What size needle did you knit your scarf on?

"Meems" said...

hmm... I like... DeAnna, but im not totally sold on anyone. Its not like last season.

Debbie- i think 10 or 10 1/2. Are you going to do it?

Miranda said...

I miss Mimi! We need to do a stitch and bitch or something soon.

Anonymous said...

Yes in the black and brown combo and with one of the beaded skeins of the same color. I'm using the chevron pattern though.

"Meems" said...

NICE!

Loren said...

I love that pattern on knitty! It would take a long time to knit though, but I was seriously close to buying some merino at stitches for it... somehow I resisted. I just kept chanting "Loren you have so many samples to knit" in my head, but some day or maybe with one of my yarns... hmmmmm

Bel said...

Hey! I indeed AM alive, despite rumors! I like it, too. Let's get together sometime, okay? Maybe after school one day when the boys are at G'ma's house. Let's plan something, 'kay??

gma said...

My mimi send me an e mail please.
I hope you don't have too much snow. love ya