Friday, September 28, 2007

Things I say in one day...

Come in quietly, Have a seat, SIT DOWN, is that yours? DO i need to know that right now? Now is not the time. Raise your hand please. Why are you out of your seat? What are you supposed to be doing right now? When are you SUPPOSED to sharpen your pencil? Your FINE. No, you cannot go tot the nurse, If I see that again, its mine..., Is THAT how to get me? Is that how you ask? Thank you., Good job, Keep trying, your off to a good start, thank you for working hard, No, you can not get ice. DOnt forget to put your name on your paper. Dont forget to put the seat down. Did you do that? Please throw that away, Please pick that up. Please HAVE A SEAT. Where is your name? Please open your book to page 25. We are on page 25. Page 25. 25. 25. .... Where were you when i gave directions? 25. Only if its an emergency. Try getting a drink of water. Im sorry, you cannot go to the nurse. There is nothing the nurse can do. FIne, go get ice. WHOS PAPER IS THIS? hands by your side. Voices are off... off... Why am I still hearing voices? Looks like you can do that during recess. I am looking for a quiet helper... hmmm... whos sitting quietly? I am having a hard time choosing a quiet helper... Which group looks ready to go? Have a seat. Get out your... EYES on your OWN paper! How can you learn if you dont try? The rules are there to protect you. no, you dont need a bandaid... Try hard. Try your best. Take your time. Hurry up. Slow down. Hands to yourself. Is that using your manners? Thank you. Please? DOnt forget your homework. See you tomorrow. Get some rest@!

10 comments:

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Sounds like me! I would need to add: Are you being helpful or harmful? You take my time, I take your recess time! If I have to remind you to keep your voices down one more time...Gee, I don't remember giving the direction to talk. And, said at least 5 times daily, I don't know where you guys found folder that talk everytime they are opened!

Missing you BUNCHES!!!!

Miranda said...

God no wonder you're exhausted.

Anonymous said...

You sound like a pro already - like you've been teaching for years!!!!

Vouray said...

Memories...like the corners of my mind...

Miranda said...

Gina, it's memories LIGHT the corners of my mind :-p

Anonymous said...

Oiy! Thank god for teachers.

LauraRN said...

..."That's a playground voice, not an indoor voice..." " I'm waiting...."

Allison said...

did you call me the other day???

I miss you.. just fyi.

Bel said...

You totally cracked me up...that was so funny. I think I say all the same things...

well, some of them! Wanna meet after work one Monday coming up? Also will have in-laws visiting if you want another day. Next week looks great...miss you! Let's get together!

"Meems" said...

yes- I did Allison- I had a medical question, but I went to the doc today and got the answer:) How are you!?