Sunday, December 2, 2007

Great.

I keep leaving my camera at work because I take so many pictures of my kiddos. I cant post those pictures because of privacy policies. Plus, its just weird. SO sorry, no picts for you today. I was in the E. R on friday night. I dont think I had EVER been sick like that. I was literally on the toilet and vomiting into the bath tub. I vomitted at least every 5 min for 4 hours. I ran out of stuff to poo or throw up, so bile just came out. I felt like I was going to die. Adam, being the wonderful hubby that he is, took me into the ER.

After 2 bags of freezing liquid, and a shot of something wonderful, they sent me home. For the past 72 hours I have sat on this couch. I thought... this might be a great opportunity to knit. BUT no energy to even knit. All i have energy for is laying and sleeping. I have eaten soup, crackers, and ginger ale. woo hoo....

Today I am feeling guilty for thinking about taking off work tomorrow. WHY!? I dont know. I guess I am nuts. I need to go back to the doctor. I am having a hard time breathing in... I am bored of sitting here. BORED outta my mind. I would like to og into the yarn store, but no energy, and I dont wanna get people sick.

OK< enough waa waa complaining from me.
Gina tagged me on her MEME so here is my info.
8 things you dont know about me.

1. I think about death and dying probably 10 times a day.
2. I space out for long periods of time at least 10 times a day.
3. I would rather be a little over weight than an obnoxious health nut.
4. I secretly dream of being a famous singer.
5. I love kids, but am scared of having my own.
6. I have to eat everything evenly on my plate so that i have my last bite of everything at the same time.
7. I dont shave my legs in the winter.
8. Sometimes I think about shaving my head and wearing wigs, or just shaving my head.

Love you all. See you soon!!
Mimi

8 comments:

LauraRN said...

Oh, Mimi0-- I hope you're feeling better. Were they able to identify why you were sick? Virus? Food poisoning?

Anyway, feel better-- and don't worry about calling in sick if you're not well. Despite what we may think, the world will not come to a screeching halt if we're not there.

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Oh my God...Did you eat Peanut Butter? You sound as miserable as I was in December. It will take a few days to get your strenght back...don't push it!

Missing you so much and soooo very busy. I know you understand. Yes, I am still alive and kicking! Maybe I will try to come down for a visit over break. Pusser has been really sick...if he gets better and I can leave him I will come. Only 13 1/2 days till break! :) Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Awhhh.. I hope you feel better soon. That's so brutal!! Big hugs and get lost of rest.

"Meems" said...

Thanks guys!
Yeah, Sharon, it was very simular to you last December. Horrible.
I miss you too! I think about you all the time and wonder how 5th grade is going. We should catch up over break... If you came to town we should get together!

Vouray said...

I used to think about death and dying 20 times a day too. But as you get older, it starts to subside alittle. And by the time you are 80, you won't think about it at all. You just have so much to live for and an exciting life ahead! Your brain cells scream "No Death! No Death! " Been there, Chick...you'll be ok.

Anonymous said...

EWWWWW. Hope you are feeling better.
Debbie

Miranda said...

Sounds like somebody needs a stitch and bitch! and pedicures. You game?

Anonymous said...

Good words.