Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Scrumptrulecence


Lookie Here! I am so incredibly excited about my new yarn, I am freaking out:) Today my wonderful boss, Gina, gave me my b-day present of yarn:) I picked out this yummy Fleece Artist Sea Wool and paired it up with these others. Aren't they beautiful?!!!! The other yarns are 1. Louet Euroflax (270 yards) 2. Bamboo Soft (112 yards)3. Sublime kid mohair blend (122 yards).
The Sea Wool has an amazing 350 meters! Now... big question. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS!!!??? Help Help Help- and DONT say CLAP!!! Any other suggestions are welcome!!!

By the way, my "bridesmaid" shawl is almost done... stay tuned for final picture.

On other news, I finally finished Harry Potter 6. WOW, these books are amazing. I cant remember the last time a book made me feel this way... amazing. Now, on Fri at Midnight there will be some crazy ladies wearing handknit house scarfs at the book release at midnight. Allison, Loren is comming too:) woo hoo:) Stay tuned for that picture too. Love you all.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

WOOOO HOO!

Anyone I can borrow a house scarf from? I've made three, but none for myself :(

Vouray said...

Love those color combinations...why don't you make a chevron shawl using the different yarns?

Allison said...

ok..

So my roommate has to work until 930.. so we can go before that if we want, but ashley will have to meet us.

Are you still up for dinner? any time/place suggestions...