Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cashmere is a Girls Best Friend


So about a week ago I briefly mentioned to Adam how much I love the new Artyarns cashmere. When we went to Kobe the other day we went in real quick and I showed him a bunch of stuff including the yarn I have been having some serious fantasies about. Last night I took a bath, and climbed into bed. Whats this? Something crunchy at my feet. I reach down... and pull out a Mosaic bag with... whats that? 2 skeins of artyarns cashmere?? OHMYGOD! Yeah, needless to say, I have the worlds best husband. Sorry no picture.... I left my camera at work- wait and it will come... now the big question... WHAT SHOULD I MAKE!!??

Something else interesting happened today. I was driving home from work and i was hungry. I wanted Chinese... I called Adam and he gave me a number for a Chinese place which I THOUGHT was the one over here by food lion. I called, ordered for pick up. I didnt leave my name or number or anything. I stopped at the place by food lion, and of course, That wasnt the right place. SO i just ordered food there and came home. I didnt wanna go all the way to the other place!! SO I get home and enjoy my tasty dumplings... when my cell phone rings. I pick up... "Hello?" I say. "Hello.. you order Chinese food?" said a woman's voice on the line. (I panic...) "Hello...? Hello?!!" I say, pretending not to hear her. "Sorry, I cant hear you" and I hang up. I feel really bad. I only ordered potstickers and lo mein. Im sure they will eat it, or give to the next customer. I feel bad, and they have called again, using a different number. I just wont answer my phone. Gee..

Otherwise, I am pooped. Tired, exhausted, fatigued, spent, wiped out...
Love you all!

8 comments:

Miranda said...

oh my god i want one just like him!

Miranda said...

nah its fine, we'll do something else soon. : )
know anyone else who would be interested?

Vouray said...

Wow, love Adam...please don't be offended by my current blog entry, I'm only bashing fundamentalists, ok? xoxox.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome out-of-nowhere present. Make socks! Or or a purse. I don't know...

~kitty

Bel said...

You do have a great hubby! What a wonderful surprise. Anything you make will be delicious.

Allison said...

Jealous of the yarn..

I will try to knit tomorrow.

Bel said...

Hey, want to do another K-par-tay? Let's TAKE OVER our downstairs rec room, shall we? Maybe a campfire? We also have darts and foosball, if we can tear ourselves away from knitting! Let me know...come visit me on my blog sometime...although I'm rather a pathetic blogger! :o(

Anonymous said...

Great Husband! That was so very nice of him.

I've done that before! I called information for the number of a pizza place. Ordered my food, went there. They didn't have my food, figured it out and placed the order at the right place.