Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hanging by a thread

Oh hello everyone. I dont have anything interesting or exciting. I have no pictures, and I am not going to apologize. I am considering quitting this whole blog thing because I just CANT keep up on posting regular blogs. SO either you guys have to be happy with an occasional blog here and there... or I can give up. I just dont want to feel this sense of obligation to the blog anymore. Let me know. :)

So everything is fine with me. I am knitting about a row a week.... Sleeping too little, worrying too much, and way too tired. My kids are AWESOME though, but they consume me. completely. This job consumes me. I put so much in, and love it so much, but I feel like that is ALL i do. All I want to do. My job is becoming an obsession. I cant decide if thats bad...because I love it too... sigh....

fun list time!!!
Things that have happened in my class so far:
1. broken arm.
2.. projectile vomit
3. pee on the seat
4. pee on the floor
5. pee in the pants
6. hugs
7. girls starting social exclusion
8. smiles
9. sweaty butt cheeks
10. screams
11. tears
12. jazz hands

love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

We love you Mi2!
Blog whenever you like, m'dear. I won't call you a loser.

(my God, do children pee everywhere?)

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to sign up to teach right away. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've given up blogging too, as you know, so you won't hear any compaints from me.

Unknown said...

I love your blog entries however few and far between. I always get a smile reading them.

Vouray said...

I say give it up. When anything becomes a burden, get it out of your life! I hope Ben gets a teacher like you.

"Meems" said...

children pee everywhere...
I will write, but only occasionally:)
love you guys!

Bel said...

Don't feel so bad...I'm way worse! You're doing a great job. And we miss you, but we are here when you need us.