Monday, September 3, 2007

Fun Weekend




Hello all my friends:) I just finished up a great 3 day weekend. After a long week of teaching, Adam and I went off to Charlottesville for a couple days. We stayed in the Omni Hotel in a really nice room! We went to visit Thomas Jefferson's plantation, which made us feel like old people... but we really liked it! We took the tour and saw the graveyard. We went to dinner at Ludwigs Snitzellhouse which was SPECTACULAR! Wow...
Then, we went walking around town. The town is really cute!! I ran into Whitney, which was awesome!

Then we came home, and today Alison, Ashley, and I went to Chateau Morrisete for lunch! It was beautiful and super yummy!!! Over all, i had a wonderful weekend. I hope this week is good. I sense fall and that makes me happy too!!

OOOOOK- so knitting party my house on Friday night (Is that OK Bel... or you want to do it?) Say 6:30.. Bring something to eat to share!

If you dont know how to get here, email me goddessmi2@hotmail.com and I will let you know.

8 comments:

Miranda said...

You have an email.

Bel said...

That's fine, Mimi...anything works for me. Any details we need to know?? It will be nice to see you after a very long time!

Allison said...

YAY for knitting PARTY!!!!

What should I bring? I have wine... lots of wine. :-)

Are we sleeping over, or no? I know we talked about that at some time, but I couldn't remember.

Unknown said...

That's a really nice picture of you and Adam!

I'll have to see about knitting on Friday. I'll let you know.

Vouray said...

See ya friday!

"Meems" said...

Bring yummy food and wine if you want to. I have space to sleep over if your wanting to drink it up. :)

LauraRN said...

I keep wanting to go to Chateau Morrisette, but my timing sucks. Any chance I can invite myself to stop by your Friday night shindig for a short time? (I'm such a crasher-- but I'll bring food, wine or beer....)Please email me with directions if it's ok. LaurFS@aol.com

LauraRN said...

oooops-- looks like your get-together was LAST Friday......

Never mind!