Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007








Ho Ho Ho everyone! Well I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Adam and I went on a mini vacation to a cute little bed and breakfast in South Carolina called Barking Fox Farms. It is a dog friendly place that was a wonderful place of rest! We ate ham, slept in, watched LOTS of movies, KNIT, bathed, walked, saw horses.. ect. Santa came, and Lucy and Mango were thrilled! They were completely overwhelmed and didnt know what do do with themselves! They LOVED the special raw-hide Santa brought. They really felt like they were in heaven!!! I finished my first pair of Noro socks (dah dah!) I LOVE THEM!!! I am wearing them now, and love em. I joined Ravelry finally. It is still undecided if i will go there and enjoy it. We shall see. I am home now, and my house is a stinking mess... all I wanna do is sit here and apparently... do nothing. I work at the shop tomorrow, so I am excited about that. I am thinking about all the future projects I wanna do.... hmm... Love you all!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays. Missed you guys (AND you missed an Anne Murray Christmas!!), but glad you had a relaxing holiday!!

"Meems" said...

we missed you guys too. We had a great time, but xmas we really different without you guys... and Anne Murray! hehehe

Vouray said...

Love the new blog look! Love the socks! How do they feel on the feet?

"Meems" said...

They feel wonderful!!

LauraRN said...

Happy New Year! I finally have time to catch up on blog-reading!

I'm planning to be in Blacksburg this weekend-- hopefully at Mosaic on Saturday.

Hugs-- and love the pics.

Bel said...

It was so nice seeing you the other day. Jeez, I've missed you. Your new blog looks awesome! I tried to make my own title, but having no luck figuring this out...guess that's why my computer and I are just now kissing and making nice again.

Glad to be back, though!

Loren said...

I LOVED Golden Compass! I'm on the second book now. My deamon was a lion, roar, funny because I'm a leo too. Miss you!