Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ho Ho Ho


Thank you all who came over the other night ! It was so nice to have you all over!! I have been knitting like a maniac. I finished my tofutsies, a bee sweet scarf, and my candle flame shawl(thanks for blocking it Sandy!!). I cant put picts of them because they are secret gifts. I will later. I went to the yarn store to pick up some delicious Noro sock yarn, and got started right away! Then, I realized i needed a present for my sis:) (oops) SOOOOOO, inspired by Gina'a scarf... I made a 2 hour scarf. I went into my stash. Picked out 6 skeins... and cast on 8 on a size 19 needle and knit for almost exactly 2 hours. NICE!!! Now its done:) I took this picture, but its hard to see exactly how nice it is. Its black, white, red, and green. :) Can anyone pick out any of the yarns????

Oh, yes, This is also my new friend "Robbie". I got him at Xanadu in B-burg. I love that store and I love my new feathery merman. :) hehehehe



Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scarf looks like one of those candy cane ribbon candies. It's beautiful - very festive.
Debbie

Unknown said...

looooooove the 2hr scarf.
great hanging out with you yesterday. ill call you later!
love you!!