Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I have been so busy with everything this week I feel guilty for not blogging to let you all know whats going on in my life. I graduated! I dont think that has actually sunk in yet. I will probably still think about registering or something...getting books... My parents flew in from CA and my grandparents from KY. It was so nice having them all here!! I wish they all lived here! ok, not in my house....but nearby! :)
TOday I have an old friend, Michelle coming to visit from CT. She and I used to be close and so I am really exited to see her and catch up with her.
I am knitting away all the hokie squares. I had my mom and gma doing them too. NICE! I also have been chipping away at the massive Mermaid sweater. Its looking really good. I will get a picture soon. Surprisingly, its a really well written pattern. Thats always nice.
Anyways, I gotta go- will post picts later...

7 comments:

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

I guess you exhaused yourself last week with 2 BLOGS, getting a job, being in the news paper TWICE, graduation, visitors, gifts, Cabo, Kabuki, etc. Gee, kind of hard to follow up on that week! Well, I can promise Cabo this week but that's about it. :-) See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Relax. This is your moment. Enjoy!
I'm so jealous. I want to start my mermaid.

LauraRN said...

Congratulations!!! Take a well-deserved break and keep doin' those Hokie Squares.

Allison said...

Are you working this weekend? just curious.

"Meems" said...

Sunday 12-5
coming in?

Loren said...

It'd better be a well written pattern considering how pricey those kits are! I can't wait to see it though, I desperately want to knit a mermaid.

Bel said...

So, when are you going to post the "hat" picture?? hee hee