Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Shock


Hello Hello! I know you must be thinking.. "2 blogs in one day?!!" Yes my friends, today is a 2 blog kinda day. Besides all the new found fame my hands found in the NY Times, I also had a lot more happen today.

As of today, I am a third grade teacher. :) WOO HOOOO not only that, but I finished my last class ever, and i am DONE DONE DONE with school!! Now, all i have to do is go to graduation ceremony. I feel so many crazy emotions all at once, the shock is here, and all the stress hormones that have filled me up this past week still need to get out of my system. I still feel really anxious, but now I feel excited... thrilled... nervous... scared...impatient... and tired.

What a day! I love you all- and thank you for putting up with me:)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I'm sure it's a relief to be done with it all.

Miranda said...

YAY MIMI!
What a red letter day!

Sassy Knitter said...

Will you still be in Blacksburg? Or will you go to Roanoke?

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Ok, I am sooo happy for you...but a little jealous too! Wow, you got it all! Great husband, a Masters Degree and a great job at a fantastic school. Isn't it amazing when it all comes together. I know I will hear something soon. And when I do, "we will party like its 1999." Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, but I knew all along that youwould get the job. They'd be crazy not to hire you. I so happy for you.

jody said...

Congratulations!!! What school? Make sure to teach those kiddies how to knit!!

LauraRN said...

Congratulations, Mimi!!! Third grade is a really good one. I'm so glad you got what you wanted-- "You'll be where you're meant to be, doing what you're meant to do..."

Unknown said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations -- you're going to be great at this.

Ruth Leonard said...

Congratulations, there is no more rewarding profession than to insure the future success of a young person.
I had your woo hoo day 22 years ago and I hate to burst your bubble but you will be in classes again. With teaching, it is just a given. For now though, go out and run your toes through the grass as you dream of no more tests or papers to write!

"Meems" said...

Thank you all!!!

Allison said...

YAY for having a job.

Vouray said...

You are the Best! Sky is the limit for such a smart, nice, pug lov'in, kitt'in fool, model handed gal! Congrats! Now go save the world...

Bel said...

Congrats, sweetie! I'm so happy for you. You're one of the nicest, kindest people I know, and you're going to love teaching. I knew you'd get it...good things follow you! You're going to do great!