Friday, June 22, 2007

Beach Babe


We are having a great time in Ca and time is flying by really fast!! Yesterday was the summer solstice, and we were at a place on the beach called "natural bridge" at sunset. We were all wearing white shirts and jeans and got our pictures taken professionally at the beach. It was a BEAUTIFUL evening!!! We also had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants Cafe Sparrow. YUM!!

Today we are hanging out with Erin, adam's sister. I think we are going to go to Monterey to shop or go tot he aqarium. I will be sure to take pictures of this. Adam's 10 year reunion is this evening too- I hope we have a good time:)

I hope everyone else is having a good week!! Stay tunes for more adventures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. While you have been off on vacation having fun, I have had to rip out Hanne again!! and i've lost the directions. Had to go into mosaic to get a new copy. I may never get this done. How are you doing on your?

Vouray said...

What a beautiful couple...only thing missing are the girls.

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

What an AWESOME picture of the 2 of you! I am so jealous!!!!! Missing you bunches and can't wait for Cabo lunch!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!

LauraRN said...

Such fun!!! I Love the pic.