Friday, June 8, 2007

Whats up?


Hey everyone! I thought I would blog tonight because I am a sick face and stuck on my couch. I feel like crap, and NYQuil will soon help me. I hope this is the worst of it. I hate being sick.

So, whats new with me? You ask. Well... not much. Yesterday after work I was enjoying my dinner at KOBE with Adam when someone ran in shouting "is that your dog in the road?" She proceeded to tell me that a Boston Terrier was running loose in the Mosaic parking lot. Well, it wasnt a Boston, it was a white short haired Chihuahua. I chased him around until a nice lady helped grab him. He was scared. I took him around the parking lot asking people if he was theirs since he didnt have a tag. THEN... the little lady that does my nails, Kim, runs out of her store yelling "THAT MY DOG THAT MY DOG!!!" Then she grabbed him and kissed him and stared running back to the store with him. I didnt feel right about it so I yelled. "Whats his name"... she laughed, and took him in the store. I almost left him. I turned around to walk away when i saw him chasing after me... ears back and terrified. To Kim, it was a silly joke. To me, i thought it was not funny to say the least. What would have happened if I left him.. geee...

Then I took the guy around to the surrounding apartments. We walked and talked to people on the street... knocked on doors. NO LUCK. I had him for 2.5 hours. I finally went and sat at SBucks. Finally his real owner found us. I hope little "ROcky" is happy tonight. (I liked the name i gave him better- KOBE"

Fun story-
On the knitting side of my life- Hanne is exactly half way through. I love it. I just wrapped up the knit sleeping mask I made for my friend. I made it from Debbie Bliss pure silk. It was FABULOUS!

Goodnight!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

post a picture of the mask! I wanna see what you devised.

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. If I were home I would make you some homemade chicken noodle soup.

She is an idiot!! Glad you found the little guys owner. Good karma for you...

"Meems" said...

Miranda- its gone. Sorry!

Thank you sharon!!!

Anonymous said...

Why would she do that. Stupid girl! I would be farther along on my hanna if someone we all know and love hadn't made me rip it all out and start over :-)) I'm back to where we started and moving along nicely. Hope you feel better soon.

LauraRN said...

Pictures, please???? I need to see your Hanne!!!

Vouray said...

I can not believe Kim did that! Little Kim doesn't undersand.