Tuesday, June 12, 2007

They say its Flag day...


So Thursday is flag day, which is reason to celebrate indeed because we love the flag. ALSO... its my birthday! Woo hoo! I don't know why it is, but I love my birthday :) I remember growing up my b-day was always such a special day. Here are some b-days I remember from my past...
1. 5th b-day (?) my mom got a clown to come juggle fire- pony rides
2. My Little Pony Cake. I loved that cake mom!!!
3. My brother in tight boyscout shorts playing "Miss MIss" to win some silly puddy!!
4. The pool party.. first co-ed party
5. Party at the mini golf place. I got TONS of NKOTB stuff!!! (New Kids on the Block)
6. Slumber parties...
7. Roller skate party (was that mine?)

I'm sure there are more memories, but I cant remember EVERYTHING! I basically think birthdays are so fun because you can do what you want and everyone is nice to you. Shouldn't everyday be that way?~~
Anyways, I'm having cake and ice cream at 7 at my house. If you are interested... (and not someone creepy...) you can come. Email me and i will tell you more. goddessmi2@hotmail.com is my email... for now, enjoy this picture!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh look at picture of little Mimi. I never got pony rides or jugglers.... I think I should be jealous ;) But I did get an awesome cookie monster cake that turned everything blue!! hehe. Hope you have a great birthday on Thursday... wish we didn't live so far away :(

LauraRN said...

Ooooh-- Happy Birthday in advance!!! I'm working Wed, Thurs and Fri, so won't have time to hang out online. (leave for work at 6am- get home at 8:30 pm. Good thing I like my job!)

Have a great day! And whatever beverage, have one for me.

Bel said...

You are so cute! Hopefully I can come on Thursday...will let you know later today. And you did have some very cool parties. Don't you think clowns are scary?? Eeekk

"Meems" said...

yeah, clowns freek me out!

jody said...

New Kids on the Block is scarier than clowns

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Wish I could be there to share the special day with you. I love your birthdays too! :-0 I hope you have a spectular time despite my absence. I love the little Mimi picture!!! Aren't you so cute.

Loren said...

We went to Hershey park for my bday, which is an awesome theme park in PA completely devoted to chocolate. Utopia, indeed.

Vouray said...

You look exactly the same! Just as cute! Happy Birthday Week!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, cutie. Luv ya.

jody said...

I bet for your birthday you would like a weekend with a nice cuddly pug boy named Henry....I could make that happen for you. Really, it's no trouble!! Just say the word!

Vouray said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

That's our Mimi. Totally cute and loveable. Always the life of the party. You are so special to us. Sniff, Sniff..... Happy Birthday!
I love that picture, a true beauty inside and out.
I love you! MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Mimi, its Beth. I just wanted to thank you again for having me over last night - it was so much fun! I immediately called Ryan when I left and told him that he needs to get a Wii, hehehe. I'll hopefully see you this afteroon at Mosaic, and then I'll see you again tomorrow for the sewing party! Yay!