Sunday, June 3, 2007

Road Trip!







Well, I'm home now after a wonderful road trip with my Mosaic friends to TNNA in Ohio. I had such a WONDERFUL time and I have such high expectations for a WONDERFUL blog entry, but I am exhausted and dont even know what to write or how to start SOOO.... I will do what I do best... make a list of memorable things from the trip. No order.
1. People I met: Debbie Bliss, Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton, Louisa Harding, Maggie Jackson, Jane Ellison, Anne Modesitt, Amy Singer, Nicky Epstein,

Places I went: Hyatt, WONDERFUL restaurant, vogue fashion show, vogue coctail party, TNNA convention...

Memorable Moments:
Cornelia telling me that I was "so cute!" while eating breakfast with us..
Debbie bliss kissing my cheek,
Talking to Sion Elalouf with food on my face, Farting at the vogue party, Laughing SO hard at dinner, Singing the Beatles songs with Debbie like a couple of drunken sailors, Talking about EVERYTHING imaginable with the ladies... and I mean EVERYTHING. Debbie's hot flashes, Belinda's spazms, Gina's long sighs...ahhhhhh...., Loren passed out comatose on the bed with open pizza box and blaring TV... Debbies skin peeling, Bel's hand washing, and Gina's face while saying "oh my god! SHOES!" Lorens foot Blisters...

We saw amazing yarn, amazing people, and had the best time getting to know eachother better. Over all, 2 thumbs up to TNNA trip 2007. I cant wait for 2008!!


PS: the pictures in order are:
Us at dinner, Me with Louisa H., Us with Cornelia at breakfast, The two debbies, Me and the wonderful designers of the t-shirts they are wearing! MORE pictures to come.

8 comments:

Vouray said...

Shoes. Stupid Girl...

Vouray said...

oh, and you need a new camera! That one sucks!

LauraRN said...

Ooooh-- Y'all had such a good time!!! I need to find me a job at a yarn shop so I can play too, one of these years....

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Now you know, you are NEVER going to be able to top this year. I mean, for crying out loud, you have replaced Paris Hilton as the new celebrity to watch out for. First, hand modeling…then numerous newspaper and TV pieces...then graduating college…then getting your ideal perfect job… and if that wasn’t enough, you got to hobnob with famous people. I am so jealous!!! You go girl! :-)

"Meems" said...

Gina damn it... this IS a new camera and its a really good one. 8 megapixels... i just have to compress the file to get it on here. Maybe I can adjust the quality on my camera to make the file size smaller. Sorry..

Anonymous said...

Great blog entry, Mimi. I loved our Friday night. I will always remember walking the streets of Columbus singing Beatles songs with a rapist on the loose. Good times!

Vouray said...

Shoes.

Anonymous said...

ohmigaudshoes!