Sunday, June 17, 2007

Going back to Cali


Hello fellow Bloggers. Adam and I are about to take our bi-yearly trip to the west coast to visit our family. It's a trip we look forward to, and were excited to go:) Luckily we got our good friend John to house sit and stay with our babies! That makes things a lot easier for us:)

So now I am faced with the all too familiar dilemma... What will be this trip's knitting project?? Should I carry around my Hanne... with all her skeins and bulkiness? Should I pull out one of my other UFO's? SIGH.... Last trip I knitted about 6inches of the sock from KNITTY and i havent touched it since. I have no idea where I am in this cabled pattern... SIGH
Here are my choices to knit- I NEED YOUR HELP!!
1. Suck it up and take Hanne. I could get a lot done...
2. Start the other sock in my existing sock....
3. Start a new project completely...

what should I do!!!??? I dont have a new project in mind. SIGH SIGH SIGH

On other news. I had a GREAT b-day once again! Adam and I went to lunch at Cabo Fish Taco... yum.. Dinner at Kabuki, and cake and wii with friends afterwards! Thank you all for you wishes of a good b-day because they came true!!
PLUS- I got a new cell phone and wonderful shoes! (ohmygod, SHOES!)
I might not blog for a few days due to trip! Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanne and the sock. You could finish the other sock and get a lot done on Hanne. No new projects. Have a great trip. When are you leaving?

Vouray said...

Hanne hanne hanne all the way!

Chris said...

Oh,the sock, then give them to me!
Can't wait to see you again!
Mom

Unknown said...

Have fun!