Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Good morning


I thought you guys might enjoy this picture. This was this morning! I love my life sometimes!!! Pugs are so wonderful! Off to my exciting day of lunch with a friend at Cabo Fish Taco, work at Mosaic, and then home for Idol!
Who I think should go home...? I dont know names, but the guy with the big eyes that wore the hat last night... just had a baby... NEEDS the boot. ALSO, Sanjaui or whatever his name is should also leave. We will have to wait till tomorrow for that. Tonight we get to hear some really bad white girls....
Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I def think Sanjayi (sp?) should go. He looks far too much like the guy from "The Dark Crystal"... and sings like him too.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed working with you today. Lots of fun conversation. My favorite guys on Idol are the 2 Chris's, Sundance, and Blake. I like Melinda Doolittle for the girls - such a great voice. Cute picture of you and the pugs.

Vouray said...

I think all white girls must go home!

Miranda said...

Who wants to do a Dashing knitalong?! I do!

Loren said...

I'm so excited to see all of your new projects in person, make sure to bring them on sat! Storm was my absolute favorite color in the farmhouse yarns.