Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Whats New


OK, I can finally breath a little now that DEVIL of a test is over. I could rant and rave about how horrible it was, but I dont want to bring back the panic attack. INSTEAD, I will write about the good things in my life... knitting and family.

Well is a picture of the storm sweater, i love it, but i really do have to blend the colors, which is more of a pain, but fine. It knits up so fast and I just love the richness of it.

I also need to finish this Ultra Alpaca sweater....boring...

OH, and sew up this lizard ridge finally.... ahhh

I got the yarn to do my Demi sweater, and Gina dont hate me i got it elsewhere because I wanted purple tweed and we didnt have purple tweed.... so I found some irish purple tweed that I am in LOVE with, and I cant wait to start. I feel Guilty because i ALWAYS ALWAYS buy Mosaic because it is the BEST store in the world.... I seriously spend my pay checks there. all of them. So I dont EVER want to support shopping elsewhere... EVER, but this one time. :)

On other news, I am so excited to go visit my family in less than 2 weeks now!!! wooo hoooo!!! I am sad Adam cant go, and I am going to have to be on HEAVY medication to get on that plane.... BUt in the end I will see my whole family together again! I CANT WAIT!!!

Ok, thats enough blabbing.

4 comments:

Bel said...

Sooooooo nice to see you today. Let's take a day together, okay?? Before you leave. I'm glad you'll get to visit with your family. And enjoy the projects on the plane! Haha!!

Vouray said...

Love the sweater! It will take me a few years to get over you buying yarn somewhere else...but I will get over it. That Meez looks exactly like you!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater and yarn, even if you did get it elsewhere :-)) How do you do the meez thing? You'll have to show me. See ya later.

Unknown said...

Love that blue... well, I am partial to blue... but I really do like how it comes out. Also love that picture of you sleeping with purl- she is entirely too cute. When I was in the store the other day I just could not put her down- even when she was trying to lick my ear off. I wish I could take her home! Unfortunately... my cat is twice her size and might beat her up... darnit.