Friday, March 16, 2007

Showering with pugs

Hello all- Dispite all my panic aboutthe airplane, that trip didnt kill me. I arrived yesterday afternoon in Oakland. My sister picked me up, and we went to lunch at a really yummy soul kitchen place with BQ! Oakland it totally ghetto. The view from the restaurant was an adult club with "private booths" wow...
So far I saw my sisters kids Walker and Garrett, both are so good and quiet! Walker laughs when I kiss him, and Garrett laughs when I tickle his belly!

I was very cxited to see my moms babies too. I wish I could put pictures on here... They are growing up to be so big a beautiful! This morning while taking a shower, little Jack decided he wanted to take a shower with me. He just walked right in!!!! I soaped him down and everything. Then i got Nick in too!! What a ful morning!!!!!

My sock looks GREAT!! I still cant belive I did that on the plane, on drugs..., wow.

stay tuned for my adventures this week.

9 comments:

Vouray said...

Glad you are having fun! Kiss the pugs!

Anonymous said...

We were just talking about you today at the shop. Wondering if you made it safe and sound. Glad to hear that you did. Have a great week and keep us posted.

Loren said...

Wish I was in sunny California! It snowed all day here! Have a blast and see ya soon.

Bel said...

Yea! First of all, I'm glad you're there safe and sound. Second of all, you're missing NOTHING here! Let's see: cold, windy, more cold... yep, nothing much here. But we miss you!! Have fun!!

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

I am so glad you made it! Wow!!!
Raz-a-ma-taz and knitting. Who knew! Thanks to you I am officially a blogger! Check me out!! You are part of my first blog!!!

Have an awesome time! Think good thoughts on Tuesday Morning for my interview. Sharon

Vouray said...

Yeah, thanks, Bel, for saying you are missing NOTHING here! Lies! Lies! Sarah Jessica Parker came into the store today to just sit and knit! Wow , you are missing BUCKETS!

Miranda said...

wow, the first time i read this entry I totally didn't get that it was "pugs" getting into the shower with you. hahahaha.

"Meems" said...

What??? Sarah J. Parker came in?? Am I being gullable?
Hehehehe... yeah, they were PUGS taking a shower... not kids.. hahahahah

Its so nice out here today, 75 degrees, went to trader joes... drinking iced tea on the patio. ahhhhhh
miss you guys!

LauraRN said...

So glad you had a good trip.