Monday, March 5, 2007

I wish I was knitting

Hello Bloggers out there. I am sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like to. I haven't been doing much but stressing about this stupid test I am about to take. I seriously don't know why I am stressing about this one. I have been in college for 9 years now (1 yr break) and I have taken hundreds of tests, why am I stressing. I normally stress, but not like this. I think Adam is rubbing off on me because I have now developed an abnormal sense of perfection when it comes to school. Anyone who knows me well knows this is a recent thing..

It doesn't help that for once in my life I actually have a 4.0 GPA. Not like I have ever cared, but now I have one... its like an egg I am scared to drop. I am in my last semester ever now, and I am scared to drop this egg. If I dropped it years ago... I would be like no big deal, lets scramble it up and eat it... but now.. The egg has come so far. Its also like Froto getting to the place the ring needs to be dropped... and it gets harder and harder to do what he needs to do. OK enough lame-o analogies.

I started a sweater out of Farmhouse Yarns color STORM... and LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! I got almost 13 inches, but ripped it out to 2 inches so I could blend the skeins better. Oh well. To the knitters out there that are against ripping out... get over it now. Its a fact of life in knitting. Fact of Life.

Tomorrow will be better after this stinky test (that starts in less than 1 hour.. and I am posting a blog....sigh) eats away at me.
Goodnight and Happy knitting
Mimi

5 comments:

Vouray said...

Frogging is a fact of life...you must rip to achieve perfection, or at least a sweater you actually want to wear. See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test, Mimi. Do you think there is a connection between knitting and perfectionists? See you Wednesday.

Bel said...

GOOD LUCK, SWEETIE! You will do great as always! I can't wait to see you and chat tomorrow!

Bring the sweater...I wanna see!!

"Meems" said...

The test totally sucked. I took Xanax last night :( Boooo

Chris said...

I can't wait to se you Mimi! Let's totally chill out and enjoy the family...is that possible?
Mom