Friday, March 23, 2007

Home Sweet Home





OK, so now I am home. What a great time I had seeing my family! Its AMAZING how fast kinds grow!! I am home, and exhausted, and now its time to blog. I really tried to make posts while I was out there, but I couldnt do pictures... and really, what is a blog without pictures? So you all are going to get an eye full of pictures in this blog. Sorry if you have no interest in my trip or my family, your getting it all anyway. I will try to make this all short so you dont get bored.

On the knitting aspect of my trip, I actually got to do some knitting at night after the kids all went to sleep, but i was so tired by then... so I only got about 6 inches on my knee high sock from Knitty. Enjoy this picture, yes I did that..


My family and I went to this place called "Fairyland". Its a mini sized theme park for mini sized people. They loved it, and adults enjoyed watching them enjoy themselves. I of course couldnt escape knitting. These pictures are of Juan Valdez the alpaca, and Bobo the Sheep. Then there was this lovely display about how yarn goes from sheep to sweater. This was my favorite part, besides the kids OF COURSE.

I am also throwing in random pictures of me and my family here.... bong tree? hmmm.....?

We also went to the zoo, and that was fun, but I see how absolutely EXHAUSTING it is to go anywhere with 5 kids. I love them all so much, but it is also nice to come home to a quiet house. :)
Now that I am home I have a horrible throat ache, and i slept in till 11:30.... wow.
I have so much to do and dont know where to start. It is so nice out today... 80 degrees!!! SPRING IS HERE!!!!


Here is a picture of all my siblings together... now you see where I come from, you understand I am not alone in crazy town. :0

6 comments:

Vouray said...

SOOOOOOOOO glad you are home....wait till you see all the stuff that came into the store while you were gone!

Bel said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!! Those are great pictures! And LO AND BEHOLD YOU SURVIVED THE FLIGHT!! Haha!!!

Those socks are AWESOME! I totally LOVE them!!! I can't wait to see them in person. Want to get together soon?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back. We missed you terribly. Loved the pictures. I'm sure you had a great time with your family. See you next week.

Chris said...

The socks will be beautiful. The color is darker in person. More wine color it think. Loved having you in California. Miss you already!
Mom

Chris said...

In fact, it it more quiet here! You are the life of the party!
XXOO
Mom

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Glad you are back "home". I enjoyed our lunch on Friday...we must do Olive Garden SOON!!!