Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ann Zieity


Hello blog friends. I am writing tonight out of 1/2 open eye lids. I am tired. I have been so full of so may different feeling this past week that i am literally tired of feeling. My default emotion when i am stressed out is my old friend Ann Zieity. She is here visiting along with her hard-to-handle twin, Pan Ic Attack. They only visit when i really dont want them too... and they are here, and i am left haunted by horrible dreams, and my chest feels like I have 3 fat pugs sitting on me. Maybe I do have 3 fat pugs on me...

I dont want to whine your ears off about my crazy head- but i do want to thank all of you that are my friends. You may not know this, but its been a LONG time since I feel like I actually have true friends. When I was younger... I had LOTS of friends, but I am not sure if i really liked them.. or if they liked me for that matter. I moved in the middle of HS, and had a really hard time in the friend department. College came and went, and i guess i had no time for friends. But i had no idea what Blacksburg had in store for me. I am surrounded by all of you! I know that if i needed you to complain to... to whine to... or to go with me to lunch/coffee, you would be there. Thank you. I cant tell you how much that means to me.

I am having a bonfire/knitting thing Wednesday- email me if your interested. mwallace12@radford.edu

Goodnight,
Mimi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime you need an ear, I'm here!

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

Hum, I am being visited by Ten S. Ion and Ban K Rupt. Ten and Ban are hanging on my back like a monkey. Not sure how much longer my back will hold out. Maybe we should get Ann, Pan, Ban and Ten together and introduce them to our little friend Raz A Mataz!

Just remember that your are NOT alone. I may have issues with everything else on my body, but my ears and shoulders are fine. Love you!

"Meems" said...

Yes- they combated old Razzy last night. Eventually Razzy convinced them to let me sleep. hehehe
I will see you tonight!!!

Don said...

Strssed??? Ya THINK??? Let's take an inventory: Taking finals, graduating, interviewing, looking for job, Mass murders, extra Pugs, Mom & Dad coming soon, Grandma & Denver coming soon....let's see what I missed.....

Keep it al in perspective. Remember, This too will pass, no matter what it is.

"Meems" said...

aww thanks dad- I felt like I was being irrational about this stressing out stuff.. but you put it all like that- yeah, i guess i DO have reason to stress. :)

Anonymous said...

Leave it to moms and dads to help put everything in perspective!

Vouray said...

Can't make the bonfire...but can we still be friends?

Miranda said...

I missed out! Give a girl more than a day's warning, punk!!

"Meems" said...

Next time I will give warning- Sorry! It was fun though:)

Allison said...

Sorry I missed fire and knitting....

I too need a little bit more notice.