Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling Girllie and Squirrley


So here is a picture of the outfit I will be wearing to my interview today. I love this look, and i think it looks good. Any comments? I was going to wear a suit.. but its in the upper 70's today, so i am wearing my suit skirt with this shirt and shiny belt.
I am going to lunch and nails with my friend Kat and a haircut! Girlie day! What is it with me, I have become such a girl!!! Yesterday I went shopping with Belinda. Last week I had a girls day with Sharon in Roanoke. I have to admit all this girlie-ness makes me feel good about myself. I love spending time with my girlfriends and doing stuff like shop... eat... pedicures... Why didnt i do this more often? Anyone else wanna do a girls day- Im game, cause I am girly and proud! :)

Wish me luck! Interview is at 6. I am nervous.... i need to take some Imodium!!!
Love you all!
mimi

9 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm always down for girls' days, any day, any time.

Yay for being a girl.

Sharon Virginia Turner said...

You look Fabulous, Marvelous and Spectacular!!! You are going to have an awesome interview and have a job tomorrow!

I love our girly days. What is not to love about knitting, eating, shopping, talking, drinking coffee and gossiping with a great friend?
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Good luck!! You look great.

Bel said...

KNOCK their SOCKS off, Sweetie!! You are going to do great!!! And you look stunning, professional, and like a teacher with great personality.

Call me and give me the SCOOP tonight...please!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, love the outfit. Let us know about the job. They'd be a fool not to hire you! I love girl's day out. It's the best!

jody said...

you look very cheery!! red makes EVERYTHING better, doncha think!? hope the interview went well!!

Chris said...

You look great! Love the look! I'm sure you did well! let us know.
Mom

Vouray said...

Good luck! Look'in fine!

LauraRN said...

You loo-oo--ook mahveloush, dahling!!! Hope the interview went well!!!