Sunday, April 1, 2007

You WONT BELIEVE ME

OK, so I have been SOOO upset because I havent been able to write this week because I have had nothing to write. You all are in for a treat, you are not going to believe this freeky story! So, we Adam and I have a massive amount of sticks in our yard and have been needing to burn them up, so he Mowed, and started digging a small hole in the back yard, cause I think thats what your supposed to do or something. SO-
He was digging, when he found it. (IF you are SQUEAMISH stop reading now) Your seriously not going to believe this, but he found.. what looks like bones. Now, for faithful blog readers, you may know that my neighbor in the back likes to throw around dead animal parts in the back yard... but these bones are seriously freeking me out. What do we do?? SO, I thought it would be a good idea to go knock on his door and ask if he (crazy weirdo guy) knew what these random bones were. (Bad Idea- I know)
NOW i am even more freaked out because he seriously said... " Uh, NO... But i could take a look at them if you want me to take them..." I panicked because I thought he was going to attack me or something, so I gave him the bones. (I know, I am DUMB)
THEN... Adam freeked out and said we should call the police, so I did... and I explained everything. They went to the guys house... and He said he had no idea what I was talking about.

I am seriously freeking out now cause I think i am living next to a killer who buries things in my yard.... Ladies- What do I do?

10 comments:

"Meems" said...

April Fools Ladies.

jody said...

AGH! you totally had me-I guess it's being this close to West Virginia that had me buying your story......(sorry if there's anyone reading this from WV, but still....)

Bel said...

Oh, crap...I seriously was just going to pick up the phone, call you and tell yous guys to sleep in our spare room downstairs!!! Not joking!! You freaked me out!!! I got like the cold sweat freak outs and everything!! Arghhh!!! Come visit me tomorrow so I can kick your butt! Love you!

Vouray said...

Bitch...

"Meems" said...

hahaahah- Sorry guys! I HAD to do it.

Allison said...

I wanted pictures of the bones.... but I am weird like that.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Gina!

Don said...

I believed it!! I saw Deliverance...one of those guys looks just like her neighbor...teeth and all.

Phyl said...

I'm with Gina and Deb. I was all set to drive down and move you two up here. And I was just saying "no one got me on April Fools!" Bitch.

Miranda said...

My one word answer was going to be "move!"

glad you liked the indie rock goodness. I knew you were good peoples :)