Wednesday, February 7, 2007

DO you really know me?


I have 10 minutes before American Idol starts, and I thought i would write something. I was inspired when i came across a random blog just a min ago, so I thought you guys might enjoy another one of my random lists.
You may read my blog, talk to me daily, or even be related to me, but how well do you really know me? I am now composing a list of things you may or may not know about me. I encourage you all to do the same, because... as I have learned from this bloggin experience, people want to know about you.

Did you know:
1. I cant stand touching chalk.
2. I never touch doorknobs.
3. I have horrible handwritting, and cant spell. (you guys know that last one)
4. I hate perfume and cologne. Expecially collogne.
5. I rarely shave my legs.
6. I have weird repetitive dreams almost every night about calling 911 and no one taking me seriously that there is someone trying to kill me.
7. I hate clowns, tomatoes, and cream in my coffee.
8. I hate airplanes, BO smell, and phones with cords.
9. I like number things and listing things... i make lists everyday.
10. I take something to help me sleep at night almost everynight.
11. I cant go a day without bathing, knitting, or thinking about my weight.
12. I love pugs, kids, and pink.
13. I say i love kids, but... i dont love them when we are in public, and the kids are being bad and the parents do nothing.
14. I like having friends, but i am bad at being one sometimes.
15. I have the messiest car in the world...
16. I only get the mail when the mail person refuses to shove any more in the box.
17. I dont know the words to any song correctly, and I make up words everyday.
18. I enjoy making up songs... Have you ever heard my songs?

Ok, thats enough self reflection tonight.
finished square 22.
started book 6.
Idol is on.

Mimi

9 comments:

jody said...

so funny-i cannot STAND touching chalk either-it totally bothers me-when i taught, i requested a dry erase board and wouldn't use the chalkboard unless i had one of the chalk holder thingys!! i went to mosaic tonite and knitted (knat?) and it was peaceful-you shouldn't go a day w/o knitting! (but wouldn't it be nice if we could go a day w/o thinking about our weight? i saw a girl at food lion whose thighs did not touch AT ALL-who does that?!)

LauraRN said...

Oh, Mimi-- a teacher who doesn't like chalk??? Who can't STAND chalk?? When I was teaching at Navy Officer Candidate School in Newport RI, They gave us blue lab coats to wear in class so the chalk dust wouldn't trash our Navy Blue (really black, y'know) uniforms. So now when I think very much about chalk (which isn't often, thank Heavens,) I think about that spiffy blue lab coat. Such is the ADD mind.

"Meems" said...

Luckily, there are 2 marvoulous inventions... the white board and spell check. Without these I would be a lousy teacher!!!

Vouray said...

You don't like tomatoes? No ketchup? No Tomato sauce? No Bloody Mary's? How about chili?

"Meems" said...

I like them ONLY if they are cooked and not chunky.

Vouray said...

Don't you love that Maploco thingie? I got a reader from China and Greece yesterday!

Bel said...

I'm with you on the doorknobs and clowns...even my poor kids open door knobs by pulling their sleeves up over their hands because I do it that way ALL THE TIME. This is proof that your kids see EVERYTHING! And I also make lists every single day.

Okay...and you or Gina must show me the Maploco thingy...if my computer survives the weekend before I throw it out in traffic on I81.

jody said...

hey Mimi-and anyone else reading this-c'mon over!!

http://talkissheep.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

You and I are much alike. I love my Pugs thanks to you convincing me how loving these little creatures are. I sleep every night squeezing my little guys..They are so loveable.. I want another one! Are three a crowd? MOM