Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sunday Night Blues


Do you guys suffer from this also? Its sunday night, and I dont want to go to bed because I know when I wake up it will be MOnday... The begining of a week. It's so cold outside I feel like I dont want to do anything this whole week. No work, no school.... just stay inside with Lizard Ridge, the pugs, the hubby, and Wii. sigh....

This week looks pretty busy too.. I work from 8:30 to 1 at an elementary school as a special education aide.. and them MOsaic from 1:30 to 6, and then class from 6:30 to 10. Nice. The rest of the week doesnt look that much better either. Maybe I shouldnt over obligate myself... but when principals who could potentially employ me come fall call me to sub, I cant say no, AND when bosses say please work... I give in. (Expecially when they give me samples and pug puppy neices.. hehehehehehe) SO I am left with no time this week for me. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.. more money for more yarn and bathroom remodelling.

By the way... bathroom tiled and not grouted yet... looks good thanks to Belinda! AND Lizard Ridge is on number 21... (hear that Loren?) But i decided to take apart my sewing together because Loren did a MUCH prettier job... so that takes me back a bit.

I might not write for a couple days because of the mania, but stay faithful... bloggers...
MIMI

I leave you with a random picture from my archives...

6 comments:

LauraRN said...

I'm with my Lizard Ridge, too. I just finished all but the last couple bits on my article during Super Bowl :( So very sad, I am....

I still have to take a couple of pictures, finalize one reference, and then print, copy and mail. By this time tomorrow it will all be over.

Hey-- there's something to be said for $$ and for developing good will with prospective employers. And hangin' at the yarn shop -- hey, it could be worse.

Hang in there, and get some sleep.

Bel said...

Hang tight, wee little camper. I know children will sneeze on you, yarn will unravel, nose hairs will freeze up, and tile will sit and wait pretty...

...but boogers wash off and yarn makes happiness and noses snuggle nice with other noses and grout will meet his friend, the tile...and all will be good. Besides, you're great and I love you.

Vouray said...

Hey, Bel! can I quote you on the "Boogers wash off" statement? Thanks!

Bel said...

Sure, Gina! Boogers happen to be my specialty...any parent would say that though! You just wait...your little one will soon be a big kid...and they get bigger and grosser... Why are we talking about BOOGERS??!! Is this making you laugh, Mimi???

jody said...

hey Mimi! i hate doing ANYTHING when it is this cold, too, especially on Monday morning-yech. but that is what knitting is for, right?? you can knit yourself right under a blanket if you sit still long enough!! had fun visiting y'all at the shop today!

Vouray said...

Mimi...I love that picture of Lucy. She is a beautiful lovely creature. I miss Lil'Pug!