Thursday, February 1, 2007

Its February?


Hello faithful bloggers out there! I am excited to post my first February blog. I wish I had so many exciting things to write, but not too much going on. I just got back from a knitting circle at my friend Beths house (Hi BETH!) It was so much fun, and its so good to see that everyone is still knit crazy... AND we had a new convert tonight! WOO HOO. The night was full of scary ghost stories and dream stories. I am pretty sure everyone knows that i am crazy now... at least i didnt tell them about the space ship I saw once.... I will save that one for later. :)

SO I am going to have a knitting circle. I know I am pretty bold for posting this on my blog because I might get complete weirdo's showing up... (Like the UPS man- Gina)! But heres how it is going to work. I am posting the announcement of this gathering on here, and if you are interesting in coming. You must e-mail me and let me know, then I can give you directions if you havent been here before. I am setting the date for 2 weeks from tonight. February 15th. It will be a Valentines Day knitting circle. I will disclose more details as it gets closer. For now, just save the date. 15th.... at say 6:30ish? DONE.

I expect you all to be there (not you UPS man)
MIMI

8 comments:

Vouray said...

Great idea! Count me in ! Oh, I saw "Pan's Labyrinth" tonight. I'll be having nightmares for a few months, thank you!

Unknown said...

Knitting was a blast last night! Yay for almost finishing my hat of super softness!!!

Bel said...

Sounds like FUN! I haven't been to one since...well, since I had one over a year ago and didn't know hardly any knitters! That's sad and pitiful. And the UPS guy really likes dogs...so he's a tad creepy, but not all that bad if he's a dog lover.

Vouray said...

The UPS man, Bitter Bob, is a serial killer.

Loren said...

There's one UPS man I wouldn't mind visiting my apartment. Actually, he did the other day! He delivered my tent!

LauraRN said...

Well heck, Mimi-- I'd love to be there, but it's quite a hike-- not from Alexandria-- I'll be in HAWAII!!!!!! Yes, you may hate me now-- just don't hate me when I get back.

I do look forward to my next trip to Hokieland-- don't know when it'll be, though.

Have fun at your gathering. Sounds like great fun. I'll be there in spirit.

"Meems" said...

sigh.... hawaii....

Chris said...

All I have to say is Poor Mango!
Mom