Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sick Face


















Sorry faithful bloggers, it has been to long since my last entry. (That sounded like a catholic confession) We had what they called an "ice storm", and our power went out for a few seconds, and messed up our Internet connection. I couldn't figure it out, so I waited till Adam fixed it. I hope you all are doing better than me today... as you might have guessed from the title of this blog I am SICK. I havent felt right for like a week, but today it is bad. I just carry around my box of tissues, and fill up bags with my mucus. YUM.

I watched little girl Purl this week, and it was fun. She really wants to be part of the pack when shes here, and Lucy and Mango were a little annoyed by her attempts. Its like when someone annoying tries really hard to be your friend, and you feel bad for them, but still want to get away from them at the same time..... like that, but with pugs. I am not saying Purl is annoying as a dog, but Lucy and Mango are tired and old... and don't like little puppies jumping and barking in their face. By the end of the second day, Mango decided she would give in and play with her. I really think they had a good time, and then they all slept well.

I took this picture of all 3 going on a walk. By the way, YES... I knit all the sweaters. Lucy is Modeling her Blizzard seed stitch pullover from my Fall 2005 collection. Mango sported her "Bee" sweater made from Ultra alpaca and Cascade 220 (2006), and Purl was wearing the latest in my collection... a cashmere fair Isle pullover. Man, I am sick arnt I?

Adam and I went today to Lowes and got the Wainscoting, so when there is progress I will post a picture. For now, I am going to snuggle up to my box of puffs lotion tissues (genius by the way) and my collinette jitterbug socks, and watch some bad TV.

5 comments:

jody said...

haha-if that last photo were to hang in a gallery, it would be called "Pug Butts"-i loved it!

Vouray said...

Shit...I love that picture! So funny about the person wanting to be your friend really bad, and all you want to do is get away but feel sorry for them. Haha! Poor Purl!

Loren said...

Hope you get better soon! You're going to need your energy to seam up lizard ridge.

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon :) Loved the picture, and the dogie sweaters.

Don said...

This pic makes me immagine that during the ice storm, Mi2 hitched up the pack of Huskies to her sled and ran the Idderan (sic). Remember, if you aren't the lead dog, the view is always the same.