Sunday, February 25, 2007

Broke and Obsessive



What a day..
Ever since I saw that pattern for the Demi sweater, I have been obsessing. OBSESSING.
It didnt help much that i worked today and the store was quiet. I was alone with my obsessive thoughts. Loren was awesome and brought in the Rowan Vintage book so I could look at the pattern at last. It blew my mind. Can I really do this? Then I was pacing around, pulling tweed off the shelf. The winner today was Maggi's Tweed, which I LOVE. I think the green is awesome!

Then, just as i thought my problem was solved... another storm blew in. I glanced over and saw it sparkling on the shelf, like a shiny jewel. How did I not notice this before?? Farmhouse Yarns Andy's Merino. Color- STORM.. how appropriate. I found only four, and I got sad. WHY!? I want a sweater~~~ sigh. GINA.... help me....

So now I am home stressing out about how I m going to fund this problem I have. I really dont have this money to do this. I am subbing, but i wont see a dime for another week. BROKE and Obsessing... SO i decided to kill two birds with one stone. I need to clean out my stash, and so I am going to see if i can sell some on E-bay. Its going to be hard for me to part with an of this, but I am desperate. DESPERATE. Anyone want any Jo Sharp?

6 comments:

Loren said...

That's my favorite colorway in the farmhouse too! I LOVE it!

"Meems" said...

We seem to have similar taste you and I...

Bel said...

Hey! I'm back! Thank you for the sweet comment. It has been a strange ten days....very strange (ask Gina!)...camera weirdness, car weirdness...you name it. I feel the pain, too. I'm so on the sweater kick again. I actually found TWO patterns I like...and I need to buy the yarn. Let me see the pattern you're thinking about sometime! Maybe we can hang out a bit next week...let's talk!

Vouray said...

Did you order your yarn when you got home? What did you think of American Idol tonight? I think all white girls need to go home!

LauraRN said...

Hmmm... pretty yarn.... Somehow it all works out. Have faith

Vouray said...

We got in some yarn today you can dye yourself!