Wednesday, January 24, 2007

After all these years...


I got it today. I got my teaching licence. Its no big surprise because I knew it was coming, but there was something so exciting about seeing it... holding it at last! I have really come so far, and I am feeling so proud of myself.
Being a teacher was always a dream that seemed so distant to me. I knew that's what I wanted, but it seemed so far away. Today I am Mimi Wallace, Certified Teacher. WOO HOOO. Thank you to everyone for all your support. Thanks Adam and Mom and Dad the most!

6 comments:

vanessa said...

Congratulations, Mimi! We love you and we are so proud of you!

Vouray said...

Congrats Mimi...it does feel good to work for something, and then get it, thats for sure!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Sandy said...

Such a feeling of accomplishment isn't it? We are very proud of you Mimi! Sandy and Bob.

Bel said...

YEA!! You're going to be an awesome teacher. I really feel that you will be the kind of teacher that leaves a lasting impression...and your students will think back and remember with a smile!

Chris said...

I'm so proud of you! I always knew you would become a teacher, especially after the first time you blew my whistle for my 4th grade class and gave them a Friday spelling test! Remember that?
You were in high school.
May you find many years of joy in teaching!
Love you Mom