Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why am I doing this Blog?


I just got home from hanging out at the knitting store, and I found myself bored and wandering around on the web. I was looking at my friend Gina's blog and thought how much I loved reading about her on here. Weird huh? Its like this blog thing is some weird twisted form of voyeurism. So now I am actually thinking that maybe someone would want to read this... uh huh... I will give it a shot.

So here I am.. on my first blog.. and I have NO clue what to write. So I have a sneaky suspicion this will be a hit.. Adam is home, so i am going to go make dinner or he will beat me. Nope, I was just trying to get interesting... Did it work? .... OK...Maybe I will post a really funny and excited blog later... keep your fingers crossed!

Mimi

No comments: