Thursday, January 18, 2007

Project Bathroom



I know that I intended this blog to be about pugs... and knitting... BUT i figure there is always so much more going on that I want to share, so there will be a lot more going on than pugs and knits here. Sorry if the name is deceiving.
I have begun a new project. Its not a fair isle sweater, its not mittens. I have been wanting and needing to do it for a few years now. I decided if i don't do it now, when i have time, It will never get done. I am remodelling the bathroom. I never thought I would ever be this excited about getting a new toilet or pedestal sink, but its all I can think about. I am posting some before pictures on here, and I will update you on the progress. Today I am going to pick out the color. I will let you know.

3 comments:

Vouray said...

I thought you had already picked out a color!?1 A shade of green, right? A nice bathroom increases your comfort level 1000% and the value of your house skyrockets...

"Meems" said...

I had picked out the color from a picture, but didnt get the paint until today. Now I have paint, but cant paint yet cause Adam has to do soemthing with the pluming to get the sink and toilet out first... Sigh..

Sandy said...

Good for you! Sorry we aren't there to give you a helping hand. I guess the good news is that you have more than one bathroom!