Monday, January 22, 2007

New Peepers


Hello! I guess I should put something on here since I know it was been a day now. SO I am finished with my 16th Lizard Ridge Square (like that Loren?), and I am starting to worry about running out of colors. I guess I am just going to have to start using the colors I dont "love" now so I can finish. The end is in sight...

Speaking of SIGHT... I went to the eye doctor last week and my eye prescription has increased from +.25 to +.75 in one year! I really dont like the feeling that my body is actually decaying on me. Ok, thats a little drastic, but thats how I feel. I used to have such good working eyes. I guess... Im getting old! I found these Armani Glasses and TOTALLY fell in love. Its amazing how sexy I feel with these new peepers!! hahahah

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Loren said...

I finished my 16th too! We're neck and neck. It's going to come down to endurance...that and running out of colors.

Chris said...

Love those new glasses! I hope you arn't sill dizzy!Kisses to Lucy and Mango!

Vouray said...

Great glasses...love the pic. Belinda has a blog now! You can get the link from my blog! Cute!