Friday, January 19, 2007

Over the Hump



Today I finished my 13th square on my Afghan, so that puts me more than half way through! WOoo hoo! I win I win... hehe I am still surprised of how much I still love doing it. I keep waiting to start hating it, but every time i start a new square or block a square I get so excited. I have been laying them on the couch so i can stare at them while I knit. Lucy got up on the couch and laid on them. I love that! I have the hardest time bringing it into the store and letting hundreds of people grope it, but Lucy laying on it makes me smile. I thought it would be funny to cover her in it and let you all enjoy too! How cute. I am also putting a picture of purl with a new hair do for your viewing pleasure... yes, we have WAY too much fun in the store:) I worked with Loren today (dont know if i spelled it correctly..) Shes awesome! I really like her:) Thats all for now- Adam needs some attention.

4 comments:

Vouray said...

Why oh why do I love pugs so much? And why do I hate so much the people that say they are ugly? Good luck with the bathroom today!

Loren said...

You know you're a knitting nerd when you lay roving, lizard ridge squares, and other knitting items on poor little pugs.

Loren said...

awww, I really like you too! And you did spell it right!

Vouray said...

Poor little Pugs in Handknit Cashmere sweaters...