Friday, January 12, 2007

Lizard ridge obsession













Ok, So I have gone crazy. This lizard ridge has taken over my life. I am serious here...
Here is my list of.. "You know you are obsessed with Lizard Ridge When.."
1. You dream about it at night
2. In these dreams you figure out the mathematics behind it.. and create new ways to do it.
3. You email the designer and befriend her... and try to get her to come to your hometown...
4. You search e-bay at least once a day for rare "discontinued" colors.
5. You find yourself petting your squares "pretty sqauare...."
6. You figure ways to pay cash for the yarn so your husband wont find out..
7. You think of things you could sell... so that you can buy more skeins...
8. You write about it on a blog..

Anyone with me? or am I alone in this mess!?

PS: Yes, I did actually contact the designer. She is really nice.
This picture SUCKS.... I need a new camera.. sorry

1 comment:

Vouray said...

So totally and completely with ya on the Lizard Ridge Obsession. My life revolves around the squares. I'm trying to figure out how not to ever work again, just knit the squares forever. I added your blog link to my blog and the store blog...keep the entries comin!