Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 22


Day 22

Today I woke up to a super rainy day. Rain was everywhere, and flooding was happening all over the bay area. It was cold, dreary, and unpleasant. I went to acupuncture. I stepped in a puddle on the way. I came home, lit a fire, brewed some hot tea, and enjoyed my peace. Oh how I love my peace. The rain hitting the windows, a pug on my lap, a hot fire. I also did some meditation, and 40 minutes of Yoga. I truly enjoyed my peace today.

Heres a picture of Lucy, also enjoying her peace.

What gives you peace?

7 comments:

cinnamongirl said...

hmmm peace...I think that after I worked, stepped in a huge puddle myself...cursing the rain and my soggy shoes...I am thankful for my husband...He gives me peace. Even though he was very ill today...I slowed down to his pace.made tea..soup..pizza..we made cookies together...that gave me peace C

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Love the picture of lucy!

Marissa, craftaholic said...

Wow, what a nice day! I used to get some awesome peace with a long, hot bath with a book and a glass of wine. It's been a while, though. :(

Chrissie said...

I am home now for a little peace. A loud week with Boomwhackers whacking by little first graders and drums pounding by big sixth graders, recorders tooting by third graders, second graders clapping, fourth graders strumming autoharps and fifth graders singing out Fifty Nifty....such is my noisy week.EEEK!
YES PEACE!!!

Don said...

Yeah I like Peas too, with carrots....maybe some of those small pearl onions. They go well with roast beef!! a couple of Grandma's homemade rolls and real butter.... then for desert.....

"Meems" said...

Oh DAD! you just made me so hungry!!!

Bekdiva said...

My nightly hot bath... calgon takes me away