Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 29

Keeping it short and light tonight.

Today was just an average day, and since I have pretty much used most of the obvious things to write about the past 28 days, I had to dig deep. I looked for something, any small little thing that made me smile today.....

I get home and look out the windows and see the amazing lights of the city. At night the lights twinkle, kind of like they are moving, or like they are a giant Christmas tree. I absolutely LOVE where I live. We are so blessed to live here, where everyday I can look out my window and see the ocean, and the amazing city of San Francisco, and the golden gate. I am in awe of the beauty, and at night these twinkling lights are calming. Also, the house next door still has its Christmas tree up, and still turns on their lights EVERY NIGHT. Adam and I chuckle, and make little bets when we think this tree is coming down, but, here we are, almost APRIL, and I can look outside and see this.....





Goodnight.

4 comments:

J.Moody said...

Too funny! You are definitely blessed by the beauty that surrounds you. :)

Chrissie said...

Ha ha! funny. You are blessed with the best sense of humor! I agree.....you live in a beautiful place!

Mary Thomas said...

I looooove this blog challenge, its been so nice hearing your voice every day, and the little snippets of life, like this Christmas loving neighbor. Its awesome.

cinnamongirl said...

twinkles *****