Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 8


Day 8:

This post is a quicky because I promised my beloved husband we would have a "computer free" night.... Today I had another good day. Since starting up weight watchers again I have been obsessed with fruit. The other night I ate the BEST mango I have EVER eaten. I cant begin to explain how good it was. I went back to the store and stocked up on fruit!! Can you tell?! Im hoping one of these mangos will be as good... I also got a "manilla" mango, which I have never had. Anyone?? OK, so I know it might be a lame post, but sometimes the simple things in life can bring us so much pleasure. What is your favorite fruit? Go get it and eat it!!!

6 comments:

Marissa, craftaholic said...

Is the Manila mango the little yellow one? They are super yummy too!!!

John and Laura said...

I am glad the mango love wore off on you. I have been chowing on some fruit today, three pieces already and it isn't even 2pm. Cherries are my favorite. I can't wait until it is Kirsche Zeit here in Germany. Have a great day.

"Meems" said...

Yeah, the little yellow one- I dont think it was ripe last night when I cut it because I SWEAR it smelled like OIL PAINT. No joke..... booo

Oh, I lOVE cherries!!! Cant wait till they are in season! and peaches!

Chrissie said...

It is hard to pin down my favorite fruit because I love so many! I do love those bing cherries during the summer. I love apples, but they have to be Gala apples! Right now I am loving Oranges. They are so sweet right now. A juicy sweet strawberry is pretty wonderful!

heidi said...

we should go to the farmers market and do some testing of the fruit in season!

Mary Thomas said...

PEACHES!!!! Oh how I love them in the morning with my eggs, toast and coffee. Plus when they are perfect I know its really summer. Mmmmmmmmm